stlcop, lecome, howard???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zeezo23

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone hear anything from stlcop, howard school of pharmacy, or LECOM recently????

Members don't see this ad.

I emailed Ms. Love from Lecom , she said i should hear from them anytime from now until mid May.

Everyone who's ever applied to LECOM has gotten that same run-around. Expect them to contact you when it's convenient for *them*. It literally could be any time. I don't know if the seach feature is working lately (It wasn't earlier), but do a search to see what others have said about LECOM's communication/policy.

Members don't see this ad :)
LLVD said:
I emailed Ms. Love from Lecom , she said i should hear from them anytime from now until mid May.

Thats a joke if I ever heard one! Maybe they will get back to you in October before class starts! LOL

so does it mean they don't even look at my application? So , I just have to forget about it and move on. how mean !

It doesn't necessarily mean that. It means that they don't have any idea what is going on, and they gave you the generic reply that they give everybody else. I'd be willing to bet that you could call and inquire about some fictional applicant and they would say something like "oh, yeah, the adcom is going to meet regarding that person next week."

Yea I got a interview at Howard on apr. 26 so I hope all goes well, they told me that they were in thier last stage of interviews

I've heard good things about STL COP too. I didn't mean to make it sound like those were bad schools. LECOM just has a bad rep about, well, "knowing what is going on".