1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

stlcop, lecome, howard???

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by zeezo23, Apr 9, 2004.

1. zeezo23

zeezo23 Junior Member

Anyone hear anything from stlcop, howard school of pharmacy, or LECOM recently????

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. I emailed Ms. Love from Lecom , she said i should hear from them anytime from now until mid May.

4. jdpharmd?

jdpharmd? Turning lead into gold
    7+ Year Member

Everyone who's ever applied to LECOM has gotten that same run-around. Expect them to contact you when it's convenient for *them*. It literally could be any time. I don't know if the seach feature is working lately (It wasn't earlier), but do a search to see what others have said about LECOM's communication/policy.

5. Caverject

Caverject Try Some Schnitzel!
    10+ Year Member

Thats a joke if I ever heard one! Maybe they will get back to you in October before class starts! LOL

6. so does it mean they don't even look at my application? So , I just have to forget about it and move on. how mean !

7. jdpharmd?

7+ Year Member

It doesn't necessarily mean that. It means that they don't have any idea what is going on, and they gave you the generic reply that they give everybody else. I'd be willing to bet that you could call and inquire about some fictional applicant and they would say something like "oh, yeah, the adcom is going to meet regarding that person next week."

8. pnoty_4

pnoty_4 Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

Yea I got a interview at Howard on apr. 26 so I hope all goes well, they told me that they were in thier last stage of interviews

9. jdpharmd?

7+ Year Member

I've heard good things about STL COP too. I didn't mean to make it sound like those were bad schools. LECOM just has a bad rep about, well, "knowing what is going on".