Stoichiometry problems on PCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

collegegrrl06

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those whom have already taken the PCAT

On stoichiometry problems, will they provide you with the atomic weights of the atoms or will the have to be memorized?
 
Last edited:
For those whom have already taken the PCAT

On stoichiometry problems, will they provide you with the atomic weights of the atoms or will the have to be memorized?

i read in another post that we should know the MW of the "common" elements, although I would think they give you the MW's for anything they give you...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just assumed they would provide all MW's since the MCAT does...
But it makes sense for Pharm's to know common MW's moreso than Meds, I guess.