Stony Brook Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Have stonybrook sent out any rejections ?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got an interview invite yesterday afternoon. She said I would get an email later that day with more info but I haven’t received it yet. Have others had this issue or should I email them?

Just got out of the waitlist with an offer 💚

Reactions: 4 users
I got an interview invite yesterday afternoon. She said I would get an email later that day with more info but I haven’t received it yet. Have others had this issue or should I email them?
I just emailed them back. They’re very good about responding.

Does anyone know how full is the class? Do they interview for the waitlist or there are still open seats?

Reactions: 1 user
can anyone speak on the format of the interview? closed/open, how many faculty members, length of the interview. I haven't gotten my email confirmation yet, but it's on Tuesday so I just wanted to be able to prep. thanks!

Anyone who got accepted, how long after the phone call have you gotten the email? or package sent in the mail?

Is it possible to change residency to in state status after the first year?

Members don't see this ad :)
Is it possible to change residency to in state status after the first year?
I know with SUNY (which stony brook is a part of) schools it is possible, not sure if that applies specifically to the dental school

Hey, had an interview two weeks ago. How long does it take to get an answer? Thanks

I interviewed at the beginning of February and just got an offer!! :)

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
I interviewed at the beginning of February and just got an offer!! :)
Congrats! Did you write a letter of intent or reach out to them in any way while waiting for the acceptance?

Hey guys for those accepted after Dec 15 how long does Stony give u to make ur deposit

Also rejected, interview no waitlist. I had already accepted another offer.