Stony Brook Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Started by Likkriue
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got an interview invite yesterday afternoon. She said I would get an email later that day with more info but I haven’t received it yet. Have others had this issue or should I email them?
 
I got an interview invite yesterday afternoon. She said I would get an email later that day with more info but I haven’t received it yet. Have others had this issue or should I email them?
I just emailed them back. They’re very good about responding.
 
can anyone speak on the format of the interview? closed/open, how many faculty members, length of the interview. I haven't gotten my email confirmation yet, but it's on Tuesday so I just wanted to be able to prep. thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad