Stony Brook Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone else receive an invitation? This thread is too quiet... I want some updates!

Also, I sent an email to the admissions office like a week ago but haven't heard back yet. Should I make a call? Do they even answer? Let me know your thoughts!
 
Did anyone else receive an invitation? This thread is too quiet... I want some updates!

Also, I sent an email to the admissions office like a week ago but haven't heard back yet. Should I make a call? Do they even answer? Let me know your thoughts!
I did today!
🙂
 
Interview #6
School: Stony Brook
Notification date: 11/17/2021
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 07/01/2021
Application received by school: 07/21/2021
GPA (overall, science): 3.86, 3.75
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/22/20/25/none
Dates Available: 11/23
Method of Interview: Virtual
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad