Stony Brook Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

artist2022

DDS 🦷🎓✔
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone received an application complete email?

Members don't see this ad :)
Was that email this:

"This email confirms that your application from AADSAS for admission to the Stony Brook University School of Dental Medicine, Class of 2026 has been received and is under review".

Was that email this:

"This email confirms that your application from AADSAS for admission to the Stony Brook University School of Dental Medicine, Class of 2026 has been received and is under review".
yessss

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Do you happen to know what days of the week they're offering and if it's in person or virtual?
It's virtual. Not sure what days of the week they're offering interviews though. They just said the first date and future dates to be determined.

Did anyone else receive an invitation? This thread is too quiet... I want some updates!

Also, I sent an email to the admissions office like a week ago but haven't heard back yet. Should I make a call? Do they even answer? Let me know your thoughts!

Reactions: 1 users
Did anyone else receive an invitation? This thread is too quiet... I want some updates!

Also, I sent an email to the admissions office like a week ago but haven't heard back yet. Should I make a call? Do they even answer? Let me know your thoughts!
I did today!
:)

Interview #6
School: Stony Brook
Notification date: 11/17/2021
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 07/01/2021
Application received by school: 07/21/2021
GPA (overall, science): 3.86, 3.75
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/22/20/25/none
Dates Available: 11/23
Method of Interview: Virtual

Does anyone know how many people Stony Brook usually interviews pre-December? It's not on the ADEA guide.

Does anyone know how many people Stony Brook usually interviews pre-December? It's not on the ADEA guide.
This isn’t pre-December, but in total it’s about 200. 100 in state, 100 out of state

Anyone know if stony still holding interviews ?

I interviewed last month but I just withdrew my application. GL everyone !

Has a Facebook group or any chat been formed yet for the class of 2026?

Does stony send out waitlists/rejections? My status hasn't changed from "Invited for Interview" in months. I will not attend, I just want some sort of conclusion.
if you are planning on not attending, you should call and let them know

Just declined my offer today. Best of luck to anyone waiting!

For those who interviewed in January, did anyone hear back regarding acceptance/rejection/waitlist?

For people who were accepted and did a post December interview, how long did it take to hear back?

For people who were accepted and did a post December interview, how long did it take to hear back?
Interviewed 1/27 just got accepted today 2/8 via email at 9:32am, best of luck to you!!!

Last edited: