You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Stony Brook Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread
Started by artist2022
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
received interview invite yesterday for 2/11
out of state, 3.7 gpa, 21AA
out of state, 3.7 gpa, 21AA
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Whats going on?
Current applicants, if you still have a choice, go somewhere else. The amount of miscommunication in this school is absolutely ridiculous
dentist188
Full Member
^^^Whats going on?
dentist188
Full Member
Has anyone heard back on a decision recently?
Had my interview Feb. 11th and the director said we would hear back last week 😑, but I never got any emails. Class is around 80-85% full. But I presume all of the administration issues are slowing things down.Has anyone heard back on a decision recently?
gelsomina1
Full Member
Had an interview Jan 14, still haven't heard back... lolHad my interview Feb. 11th and the director said we would hear back last week 😑, but I never got any emails. Class is around 80-85% full. But I presume all of the administration issues are slowing things down.
It may be worth calling the office of admissions on the status of your application if you have to make a decision soon. Best of luck to all!Had an interview Jan 14, still haven't heard back... lol
Anyone who interviewed in February hear back yet? They said in mine on the 16th that we’d hear back by the 25th and I got nothing so far
Same here. Administration issues and messiness probably.Anyone who interviewed in February hear back yet? They said in mine on the 16th that we’d hear back by the 25th and I got nothing so far
I had my interview on 2/11 and they said it would take one to two weeks to get back to me. Its been almost 3 weeks now, there have been no updates and I’m starting to get worried. Does anyone know if Stony sends rejection emails? Should I call the office of admissions? Or should I just wait it out
Same, I had mine on the 11thAnyone who interviewed in February hear back yet? They said in mine on the 16th that we’d hear back by the 25th and I got nothing so far
predentobsessed
New Member
My friend got a rejection email 2 days ago but she did not interviewI had my interview on 2/11 and they said it would take one to two weeks to get back to me. Its been almost 3 weeks now, there have been no updates and I’m starting to get worried. Does anyone know if Stony sends rejection emails? Should I call the office of admissions? Or should I just wait it out
Yeah my friend said the same thing, im just not sure if they would still send a rejection email after having been interviewedMy friend got a rejection email 2 days ago but she did not interview
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Have you heard anything?Had my interview Feb. 11th and the director said we would hear back last week 😑, but I never got any emails. Class is around 80-85% full. But I presume all of the administration issues are slowing things down.
No :/Have you heard anything?
Waitlisted by email about an hour ago
dentist188
Full Member
When did you interviewWaitlisted by email about an hour ago
2/16When did you interview
Waitlisted today 5:00pm. Interviewed 2/11. Out of state (NJ).
Gummyworms8
New Member
crentist444
New Member
Has anyone heard anything back??
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 9K