Stop The Insanity!

Started by Mags
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mags

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ok.. just b/c i'm curious... what do you all do to unwind.. i know we all love our schools and our profession, but, admitted, it can be stressful and sometimes we just have to take a break

i'm interested as to what everyone does?

myself, nothing helps better than yoga or a good ballet class.. i like to hike... and want to learn how to do rock climbing..

how bout y'all?
 
bananaface said:
I am a hardcore forum nerd. This is my break! :laugh:

Me, too. I'm on a break right now. I just finished my pharmcology lecture and will be starting dose ops in a few minutes.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If I have time, and that's a big IF, I play some old time rock n' roll on my guitar.
"Give me that old time rock n' roll
The kind of music that soothes the soul
...
Today's music ain't got the same soul
I like that old time rock 'n' roll" 😀