Strange *IMAGE* seen in WTC fires

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

6 to 8 Weeks

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
It seems that there is a false email floating around about some doctored nostradamus prophecies, but this one is real. Look at it here. This picture is also published in the TIME magazine devoted to the tragedy.

Members don't see this ad.

oh boy!

You know people have really lost it when they start "seeing" things...

get a grip people...the nostradamus, and the boogey monster, and the appearance of "Satan", are all things your parents created to scare the living daylights out of you...

you can stare at any smoke and clouds, and whatever your heart desires will appear! :rolleyes:

apparently, a lot of people haven't heard about abstract art.......

I personally, didn't see anything except dark clouds...

now hypothetically, lets say the face of Satan DID appear? what would that say? God lost the battle with Satan? and if so, are we really the "Big Satan"....

I don't know about you people, but the last thing we don't want to tell the fanatic people over there is that we really have "Satan" in the United States....

get a grip people....I hate when people resort to mass hysteria...

and now obvously saying this statement...3 or 4 people will automatically respond...

People in Group A will say

Group A: Your such a freakin dork, we just made a simple statement...no need to blow it up out of proportion

People in Group B, will like to correct my historical error:

Group B: I hate to tell you this watcha, but Nostradamus is really a historical character..nobody made it up :rolleyes:

People in Group C, will analyze my pscyhotlogical state

Group C: You know watcha...I honestly think YOUR the one losing it ;) Of course, I am not as immature as you to call other people names...ur so Immature nah nah na nana... :rolleyes:

Group D: I see Satan..I really do! God help us all....

Group E: You people really need to get out more...bunch of nerds stuck on a sunday night, with nothin better to do

Group F: All you people in the above mentioned are sick, stop bickering so much...not even terrorist attacks will shut you people up...

There, I have mentioned all the possible outcomes from this post..so anyone who fits into those categories, please don't feel compelled to post, unless you have something else to add :D

Group G: Too stoned to see the computer screen...and think everyone is after them

"Watcha, what are you talking about man..I see it all..everyone is after me! Satan, the police..oh man...Woah..the colors are so vibrant..wish I could see the screen right now...woah...I need some scooby snacks..yummy"

I think I saw satan on my monitor the other day when I went to check for those goddam red X's.........