Stress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
What's wrong man

i hate your life too!!!!!!

really im just kidding mate, but that doesnt give us much to go on.

Members don't see this ad :)
Why wasn't I born a Scotsman that's what's wrong!

No just need to have a thread to vent all the admissions stress

AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!AH!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAHHAAAYYEEE YA

Breathing and slowly turning to the left side....then to the right....

well no offense but thats how the board gets all spammed up.

maybe we all can talk about it.

im still a college student so Im always interested to hear the stories of those above me in the process

agent: u go to univ of chicago by any chance?

Originally posted by FlySi80
agent: u go to univ of chicago by any chance?

actually no. im a sophmore in a local college.. ill be going to Columbia College of MO soon

i hope to go to rush, loyola, or UIC

Originally posted by sluox
i go to U of C...what's up

ahahahaha
no wonder you're all stress out. i went to u of c. four years that i'd rather forget ever happened.

Originally posted by FlySi80
ahahahaha
no wonder you're all stress out. i went to u of c. four years that i'd rather forget ever happened.

Me too!!!

what's wrong with u of c? i applied there but have never been there. it seemed ok from the literature but we all know from reading our undergrads' websites that its filled with white lies for high school seniors. so what's wrong with u of c?

Sorry to hear that you hate your life but think about it.... at least you have your health (right?) you live in one of the best countries in the world (US right?) and as long as you are breathing and walking you CAN make a difference!

This process is actually beginning to compromise my health. We always hear @ how little sleep we'll get in med school, and how much harder it gets each year. However, having been through undergrad & grad, I know I can handle the academic part. Also, once you've made it through med school, you'll most likely make it to some residency program.

The biggest stress for me in this app process is the uncertainty/fear over where I'll end up or the nightmare of not being accepted to even ONE school. I can stay up til 3 AM studying anyday, but this uncertainty is starting to give me ulcers! :(

it's not the u of c...it's not that bad of a school...despite what ever pre-med says. he he
(or maybe it is...)

:rolleyes:

ever heard of that Billy Joel song Pressure? yeah it kinda feels like that