!!!When should I stress?!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medstud16

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
No II yet (no Rs either) - that being said, I received my MCAT back mid Aug and completed it between before Labor day to mid Sept at schools...When do students in this time frame start to hear back? Also, I want to add 2-3 DO schools - is it too late if I get a secondary in this week? TIA!

Members don't see this ad.

No II yet (no Rs either) - that being said, I received my MCAT back mid Aug and completed it between before Labor day to mid Sept at schools...When do students in this time frame start to hear back? Also, I want to add 2-3 DO schools - is it too late if I get a secondary in this week? TIA!
Not too late for do schools.

Reactions: 1 users
Look at the school-specific threads from the previous cycle. They should give you a rough idea of the timeline for a specific school with your stats, submission date, and state residency status.

Otherwise, LizzyM said it best:
Here's where I introduce you newbies to the Thanksgiving Rule. That "rule" is that you should not worry about not having any interviews until after Thanksgiving. Isn't that why they call it Black Friday? Chill until then. It takes a long, long time to read several thousand applications and select a subset for interview.

Remember, radio silence >>> R. Chin up! :)

Reactions: 2 users