Strippers and Doctors

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

swifteagle43

Lover- not a fighter
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
BRAH

Members don't see this ad.

I think you are a jerk

Members don't see this ad :)
Well, strippers can only make good money for 5 years or so. And they only make good money for a few hours at night. I'd stick with using your brain.

gary5 said:
Well, strippers can only make good money for 5 years or so. And they only make good money for a few hours at night. I'd stick with using your brain.

Yeah dude. I definately hear that one. I know a girl putting herself through premed by stripping. She sat in my Calc II class. She was a BOMBSHELL!

She has the whole package....DAMN! I gotta find where she works!

swifteagle43 said:
Yeah dude. I definately hear that one. I know a girl putting herself through premed by stripping. She sat in my Calc II class. She was a BOMBSHELL!

OK, here's some "I'm older than you" advice. Be carefully with really hot girls. Marry a stupid one and you'll hate your life forever. Of course, the most important lessons are learned the hard way.

gary5 said:
OK, here's some "I'm older than you" advice. Be carefully with really hot girls. Marry a stupid one and you'll hate your life forever. Of course, the most important lessons are learned the hard way.

Extremely wise advice

swifteagle43 said:

why arent there any stripper premeds at my college? :mad:

gary5 said:

She's a premed. Wait til she gets into med school then marry her. At least you guys can have conversations about the hospital if at all...

I say hospitals should hire strippers (both genders) to keep doctors entertained in the breakrooms. Heck, the publicity might help solve the future physician shortage.

sga814 said:
I say hospitals should hire strippers (both genders) to keep doctors entertained in the breakrooms. Heck, the publicity might help solve the future physician shortage.

Great idea! I'm publishing that as a part of my business plan.