stroke syndrome resource?

Started by eishv
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

eishv

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,

I am a fourth year medical student hoping to match to neurology. I was wondering if anyone could recommend a resource (articles preferred but textbook fine), for learning stroke syndromes aimed at the 4th year/R1 level. I am quite good with cortical, but really want to improve my brainstem/cerebeller/basil ganglia.

I appreciate any suggestions; thanks for all your help, I hope to join your ranks in 1 years time!
 
http://www.strokecenter.org/prof/syndromes/



Hello everyone,

I am a fourth year medical student hoping to match to neurology. I was wondering if anyone could recommend a resource (articles preferred but textbook fine), for learning stroke syndromes aimed at the 4th year/R1 level. I am quite good with cortical, but really want to improve my brainstem/cerebeller/basil ganglia.

I appreciate any suggestions; thanks for all your help, I hope to join your ranks in 1 years time!