Struggling to schedule on Prometric

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sciencegirl1998

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is it just me or has anyone else been getting the
We are currently experiencing high transaction volume.
on protomeric. I've been trying to reschedule my test date all day today and it won't let me log on?
 
Is it just me or has anyone else been getting the
We are currently experiencing high transaction volume.
on protomeric. I've been trying to reschedule my test date all day today and it won't let me log on?

When I tried I had that issue, the page crashed at some point and I reloaded it and it popped up. Maybe try again at a time where it’s not gonna a lot of people trying to do the same things as you? Or try a new browser if it’s taking too long or you may just have to wait for a while until it pops up.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I
When I tried I had that issue, the page crashed at some point and I reloaded it and it popped up. Maybe try again at a time where it’s not gonna a lot of people trying to do the same things as you? Or try a new browser if it’s taking too long or you may just have to wait for a while until it pops up.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The same thing happened to me but I had to try a few times. I got it to work once I tried it in incognito mode.