Struggling to schedule on Prometric

sciencegirl1998

2+ Year Member
May 5, 2019
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Is it just me or has anyone else been getting the
We are currently experiencing high transaction volume.
on protomeric. I've been trying to reschedule my test date all day today and it won't let me log on?

Reactions: 1 user

Leahjoos

Apr 23, 2020
  1. Pre-Dental
Is it just me or has anyone else been getting the
We are currently experiencing high transaction volume.
on protomeric. I've been trying to reschedule my test date all day today and it won't let me log on?

When I tried I had that issue, the page crashed at some point and I reloaded it and it popped up. Maybe try again at a time where it’s not gonna a lot of people trying to do the same things as you? Or try a new browser if it’s taking too long or you may just have to wait for a while until it pops up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheGreatPianist

Dec 27, 2018
I
When I tried I had that issue, the page crashed at some point and I reloaded it and it popped up. Maybe try again at a time where it’s not gonna a lot of people trying to do the same things as you? Or try a new browser if it’s taking too long or you may just have to wait for a while until it pops up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The same thing happened to me but I had to try a few times. I got it to work once I tried it in incognito mode.

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.