Stuck

Started by dr.pinky
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dr.pinky

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm considering taking the MCAT for a third time. I definitely would like
to improve my overall score, but I am baffled as to why I always get the same score in the Biological Sciences section no matter whether it's on a practice test or test day. Does anyone have any advice on how I can figure out how to break this pattern? Thanks!
 
What are you getting? If it is high it may just be very hard to top it, if it is low then there may be more of a chance to get it up.