1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Last chance to give your feedback! Fill out the 2019 SDN Member Survey to let us know what's important to you (and win prizes!)

Stuck

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by dr.pinky, Feb 15, 2007.

1. dr.pinky

dr.pinky Member
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I'm considering taking the MCAT for a third time. I definitely would like
    to improve my overall score, but I am baffled as to why I always get the same score in the Biological Sciences section no matter whether it's on a practice test or test day. Does anyone have any advice on how I can figure out how to break this pattern? Thanks!

2. noshie

noshie Don't judge!
    10+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Fellow [Any Field]
    What are you getting? If it is high it may just be very hard to top it, if it is low then there may be more of a chance to get it up.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. OP
    OP
    dr.pinky

dr.pinky Member
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    My highest actual MCAT score is 23, but I have scored as high as a 29 on a previous practice exam.