Student Debt

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LetItSnow

Skipping the light fandango
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm being lazy and didn't search for another thread. Sue me. Or just berate me. Or whatevs.

Anyway, I thought about posting this in ... one of the ongoing threads. But I couldn't off the top of my head think of which one. And it seems to me it's a big enough topic that an ongoing thread might be useful.

But my main point today was to highlight to any peeps going to IVECCS this week in Nashville that there is a discussion about student debt being sponsored by VIN on Friday (9/15):

4:00 p.m. 6:00 p.m. Ryman Ballroom C
Student Debt Discussion (Sponsored by VIN)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Also this is how I feel about student debt:

clint_ew.gif

Still not close enough to the disgust I feel.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
You can find old transcripts for prior Climbing Mt. Debt sessions on VIN if you search.

Reactions: 3 users
I'm being lazy and didn't search for another thread. Sue me. Or just berate me. Or whatevs.

Anyway, I thought about posting this in ... one of the ongoing threads. But I couldn't off the top of my head think of which one. And it seems to me it's a big enough topic that an ongoing thread might be useful.

But my main point today was to highlight to any peeps going to IVECCS this week in Nashville that there is a discussion about student debt being sponsored by VIN on Friday (9/15):

4:00 p.m. 6:00 p.m. Ryman Ballroom C
Student Debt Discussion (Sponsored by VIN)

Are you going to be attending the lecture? Would love your input if so.

Hopefully they'll have good notes in the proceedings - there's some other talks I was looking at attending at that time.