Student Debt

Started by LetItSnow
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LetItSnow

Skipping the light fandango
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm being lazy and didn't search for another thread. Sue me. Or just berate me. Or whatevs.

Anyway, I thought about posting this in ... one of the ongoing threads. But I couldn't off the top of my head think of which one. And it seems to me it's a big enough topic that an ongoing thread might be useful.

But my main point today was to highlight to any peeps going to IVECCS this week in Nashville that there is a discussion about student debt being sponsored by VIN on Friday (9/15):

4:00 p.m. 6:00 p.m. Ryman Ballroom C
Student Debt Discussion (Sponsored by VIN)
 
Also this is how I feel about student debt:

clint_ew.gif


Still not close enough to the disgust I feel.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm being lazy and didn't search for another thread. Sue me. Or just berate me. Or whatevs.

Anyway, I thought about posting this in ... one of the ongoing threads. But I couldn't off the top of my head think of which one. And it seems to me it's a big enough topic that an ongoing thread might be useful.

But my main point today was to highlight to any peeps going to IVECCS this week in Nashville that there is a discussion about student debt being sponsored by VIN on Friday (9/15):

4:00 p.m. 6:00 p.m. Ryman Ballroom C
Student Debt Discussion (Sponsored by VIN)

Are you going to be attending the lecture? Would love your input if so.
 
Hopefully they'll have good notes in the proceedings - there's some other talks I was looking at attending at that time.