Student loan refinance cash bonus

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

osteopathicstudent5873

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to refinance some student loans and looking for the highest available cash bonus to refinance. The highest I've seen is $350 on white coat investor. Has anyone seen anything higher? I plan to pay off the student loans very quickly so the highest bonus is a big attraction.

Members don't see this ad.

I am just gonna bump this thread to say, yes.

Check out my Student Loan Refinance Page. Got some really good information and deals for both people that want to refinance in residency and for those who are already out of residency.

I literally took no referral fee on several of these to provide the highest amount back for the person who is refinancing.

I am just gonna bump this thread to say, yes.

Check out my Student Loan Refinance Page. Got some really good information and deals for both people that want to refinance in residency and for those who are already out of residency.

I literally took no referral fee on several of these to provide the highest amount back for the person who is refinancing.
What I want to know, is if anyone had started churning these refinancing deals to stack the bonuses? I mean, you can get several thousands of dollars if you did it with all the companies offering significant bonuses.

Members don't see this ad :)
I personally have refinanced 4 times in less than 3 years. Always finding a lower rate. Started with about $225k, now with a balance of $123k. Just completed my last refi with LendKey at 3.15% fixed. It does not make sense chasing the highest cash back bonus if the interest rate been offered is not competitive. In my experience, SOFI rates were always 1% or more than other lenders. So I'd rather take a $200 cash bonus over $400 because I will end up paying less interest over time.

I personally have refinanced 4 times in less than 3 years. Always finding a lower rate. Started with about $225k, now with a balance of $123k. Just completed my last refi with LendKey at 3.15% fixed. It does not make sense chasing the highest cash back bonus if the interest rate been offered is not competitive. In my experience, SOFI rates were always 1% or more than other lenders. So I'd rather take a $200 cash bonus over $400 because I will end up paying less interest over time.
I think this advice is spot on.

Sorry I didn't see the post before this!!! Missed it somehow.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user