Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
I am currently a 4th year DO student, graduating in May 2021 and deciding on which loan repayment plan to pursue. I am single, with $295,000 in med school debt total. I am currently thinking REPAYE is the best option for me. I am wondering should I consolidate my loans before applying for REPAYE? I also do not know the best time to sign up to consolidate or REPAYE especially in light of the 0% interest rate until Sep 30th..?
Any thoughts/suggestions are appreciated.
I am currently a 4th year DO student, graduating in May 2021 and deciding on which loan repayment plan to pursue. I am single, with $295,000 in med school debt total. I am currently thinking REPAYE is the best option for me. I am wondering should I consolidate my loans before applying for REPAYE? I also do not know the best time to sign up to consolidate or REPAYE especially in light of the 0% interest rate until Sep 30th..?
Any thoughts/suggestions are appreciated.