Student Loan Xpress

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Grasshoper

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anybody ever heard/used this lender company before? Can someone tell me about their experiences with them? the good, the bad, and the ugly.
Thanks, grasshopper.
 
I asked this same question a couple months ago with no response... so I'm guessing that no one goes with them really. At least not here on SDN. I ended up going with T.H.E.
 
I was finding out more info into which lender to choose, and I noticed Student Loan Xpress has a better offer when it comes to federal loan consolidation. SLX offers up to 1.85 in reductions while THE only offers .75 in reductions.