Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have 2 questions for all Carib med students. Please help if anyone of you have any info.
1. Do the Carib med schools have any Australians or Kiwis studying medicine? The last I heard, none of the Carib school grads are allowed to take the Aus Medical Council exam (similar to USMLE). Does anyone know if this has changed in recent years?
2. Can Australians get any student loans to pay for their tuition? If they can get loans, which ones are the most popular loans for Australians. Any info would be much appreciated.
Thanks
1. Do the Carib med schools have any Australians or Kiwis studying medicine? The last I heard, none of the Carib school grads are allowed to take the Aus Medical Council exam (similar to USMLE). Does anyone know if this has changed in recent years?
2. Can Australians get any student loans to pay for their tuition? If they can get loans, which ones are the most popular loans for Australians. Any info would be much appreciated.
Thanks