Study about Asian-American Women's Experiences with Racism (CLOSED)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Temperance

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am posting this survey on behalf of a colleague. Please consider participating if this study is relevant to you. This screening survey will be active from now until July 15. Thanks!

--

Hello,

My name is Christina Thai, I'm a Counseling Psychology doctoral candidate at the University of Maryland. For my dissertation, I am hoping to investigate how Asian American women perceive race and racism within the United States. To participate you have to self-identify as Asian American woman, be between 20-30 years old, and be born in the US. Please consider helping me with my dissertation research!

If you are interested, please fill out this initial questionnaire (<5 minutes) and provide your contact information. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted to schedule an interview; interviews can take place in person or over the phone. The interview will be audiorecorded and will last no more than 1 hour; you will also complete a demographic questionnaire and a questionnaire about race in the US that will take no more than 15 minutes. Participation is completely voluntary and confidential. Please forward this email to people who you believe will be interested in participating!

If you are interested in participating in this study, please click on the link below to access the confidential survey. If the hyperlink is disabled, copy and paste the link to your internet browser.

https://umdsurvey.umd.edu/jfe/form/SV_9QTn9chSfYoHxsh

This research has been fully approved through the Institutional Review Board (IRB) at the University of Maryland (IRB 1405621-1).

Thank you for your time and consideration. Please feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, or suggestions.

Sincerely,
Christina Thai

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• IRBNetDocument_Thai Approval.pdf
    88.5 KB · Views: 98
Last edited: