Study Abroad GPA

Started by NarukJa
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NarukJa

pre-pt
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My undergrad accepted my study abroad credits (through an American institute) as transfer credits. I understand that I need to enter that semester twice in PTCAS; once as transfer credits from my primary university and again as another institution.

PTCAS does include study abroad grades in GPA calculations. So ouch, this may hurt me because I had a 5-credit C (not from partying, but because it was really difficult learning Pre-Colombus Latin American history in Spanish lol!).

Does this count as an appropriate time to fill out the "does this reflect your true grade?" box??
 
Last edited: