Study Group/Partner in the Columbus, OH Area

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DocWithASpark

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a study partner/group in the Columbus, OH area. Preferably near Ohio State University/Medical Center. I was supposed to take the exam this month but I did not feel prepared so I rescheduled until May. Anyone studying and looking to take the exam the same time, please message me. Two brains are better than one!

🙂
 
Hey. I'm not sure if you have taken your exam or not, but if you are still looking I am interested in joining. I plan on taking the exam in January of 2017. I'll be starting content review very soon considering I have been out of school a while.
 
Hey. I'm not sure if you have taken your exam or not, but if you are still looking I am interested in joining. I plan on taking the exam in January of 2017. I'll be starting content review very soon considering I have been out of school a while.
I'm going to assume you mean Jan. 2018? But I did take my exam already. I'm happy to help you prep if needed. I'll be spending the summer doing applications so I could use a consistent library partner.