Study locations?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dreaming

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Where do you guys study the most? At home or at the library?

Members don't see this ad.

Dreaming said:
Where do you guys study the most? At home or at the library?

library or at a coffee shop when its sunny...if im at home ill start messing around on the internet, watch some tv and then take a nap :p

I do a lot of studying at Denny's or at a coffee shop... The libraries near me are always crowded, and they give you a limit as to how long you're online. So if I need a computer, I'm at home, but if I just need to do 'butt in chair' work, I go to Denny's where I can have a never-empty cup o' joe and I reward myself for all my hard work with a sundae... Plus, if I'm hungry, I just order food instead of finding an excuse to quit working.
P.S. I tip well, too. Just because they get to ignore me for several hours doesn't mean I don't help contribute to their hourly wages...

Sororities appear to be one of the most unproductive study environments imaginable. The library has become my second home :) Err, either the library or the acedemic resource center that's technically supposed to be for freshman living in the dorms, but considering there are rarely more than 2 or 3 people there.. I'm all over it ;)