Study materials

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thegreatjaspy

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took the Mcat this year and have a ton of study stuff that I want to sell, is it obsolete now that the Mcat has changed? Say it ain't so....

Members don't see this ad.

I would bet that some or most of the materials will still have interest.

Why not post a for-sale thread and find out?

That's because your valuation of your material is way too high.

You may have paid that much new, but here it won't be worth anything near $700.

The printouts and note cards are worth what someone will pay, but you likely won't be able to sell those.

I purchased a like new set of TBR, EK 101, EK 1001, and TPRH verbal for around $200.

If you really want to sell your items you should update your thread with an itemized listing and drop the price tremendously. If you think they are worth that much you can keep them where they are, but it's a free market and I don't think your items are worth more than $300 for everything.

Members don't see this ad :)
That's because your valuation of your material is way too high.

You may have paid that much new, but here it won't be worth anything near $700.

The printouts and note cards are worth what someone will pay, but you likely won't be able to sell those.

I purchased a like new set of TBR, EK 101, EK 1001, and TPRH verbal for around $200.

If you really want to sell your items you should update your thread with an itemized listing and drop the price tremendously. If you think they are worth that much you can keep them where they are, but it's a free market and I don't think your items are worth more than $300 for everything.
I bought used and am still offering everything at a huge discount, I'd obviously rather get something than nothing, though...