Study partner April 2015 NPTE (FLORIDA)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Sephiroth_Gun

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hello,

I am taking the upcoming April 2015 NPTE. I am currently looking for anyone willing to be my study partner in FLORIDA. We can meet once/twice a week. 🙂🙂
 
hello,

I am taking the upcoming April 2015 NPTE. I am currently looking for anyone willing to be my study partner in FLORIDA. We can meet once/twice a week. 🙂🙂


Hi
I am taking my exam in April. I would like to get a partner to discuss, and review meet once or twice per week. online through skype / google .
If you are Interested I would like to join you. my email id is [email protected]