Study partner for heme/onc boards

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thrivingho

Reaction score
Hello,
I am currently in third year of Heme Onc fellowship and will be taking hemeonc boards in nov 2022 looking for a study partner to do questions and go over board review material (who is interested in shared accountability to sit and read on a daily basis). An hour a day over Skype doing questions or discussing prefixed topics would be time well spent! If anyone is interested please reach out !
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

May I ask what board review prep materials you plan on using?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Looking for a accountability study partner to prepare for the Oncology Board Certification Exam over an 8-week period to review the MGH board review course together and work through Hemonc Q Bank.The schedule will require 3 hours of study daily, from 5-6:30 am and 9-10:30 pm Monday through Thursday, and on Saturday and Sunday. On Fridays, we will dedicate 8 hours.
The ideal candidate should have a strong background in Oncology and be committed to the study schedule. We will work together to review materials, discuss topics, and quiz each other to ensure we are both well-prepared for the exam.
If you are interested in working together to achieve Board Certification, please reach out to me. Let's support each other and excel together in our professional development!