study partner for nbde part1 in MI

Started by nbdehelp
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nbdehelp

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi i m planning to take part1 in april.
Looking for a serious study partner!
Anyone who is interested please reply soon.🙂
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,
I am in search of a serious study partner. I am going to repeat my exam in may... i am going to focus mostly on biochem physio and micro path.
let me know..
 
want Part-1 partner @ Troy, MICHIGAN 48083. plan is to give before may ends. Want start from time I get the partner to study, guide, help, discuss, motivate each other & crack NBDE Part-1. Reply ASAP, to get started.