Study Partner In Pittsburgh

jasline

10+ Year Member
May 18, 2007
  1. Pre-Dental
    Do you know how far Pittsburg is from Berkeley? It sounds familiar but I am not sure where it is exactly. I am attending UC Berkeley and won't take any class in the summer. I am planning to study for the DAT this summer starting from end of May to Mid-August. Also, I am going to take the kaplan class in June-August. Would you like to form a study group with me?

joey2007

10+ Year Member
    Dec 4, 2007
    1. Pre-Dental
      Do you know how far Pittsburg is from Berkeley? It sounds familiar but I am not sure where it is exactly. I am attending UC Berkeley and won't take any class in the summer. I am planning to study for the DAT this summer starting from end of May to Mid-August. Also, I am going to take the kaplan class in June-August. Would you like to form a study group with me?

:laugh:... you're in the west coast..the OP is in the EAST. CA and PA...very far!!!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.