jon1

10+ Year Member
Apr 28, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
I am a post bacc student in Pittsburgh and looking at taking the DAT in July anybody interested in studying together?

jasline

10+ Year Member
May 18, 2007
Status
Pre-Dental
Do you know how far Pittsburg is from Berkeley? It sounds familiar but I am not sure where it is exactly. I am attending UC Berkeley and won't take any class in the summer. I am planning to study for the DAT this summer starting from end of May to Mid-August. Also, I am going to take the kaplan class in June-August. Would you like to form a study group with me?

joey2007

10+ Year Member
Dec 4, 2007
Status
Pre-Dental
Do you know how far Pittsburg is from Berkeley? It sounds familiar but I am not sure where it is exactly. I am attending UC Berkeley and won't take any class in the summer. I am planning to study for the DAT this summer starting from end of May to Mid-August. Also, I am going to take the kaplan class in June-August. Would you like to form a study group with me?

:laugh:... you're in the west coast..the OP is in the EAST. CA and PA...very far!!!

OP
J

jon1

10+ Year Member
Apr 28, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
yeah sorry i should have been more clear I meant Pittsburgh Pa I think there is also a pittsburg in Ca... ok thanks.. anybody else in pittsburgh pa?