Study partner needed in California

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

industrious1

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Doctors, I am planning on taking the NBDE1 in July 2007 and I am moving to Valencia California within two months, would anyone like to be a study partner of mine? I have started with the Kaplan review book, I'll look it over briefly, then I'll study every subject more precisely along with what's relevant to that subject in the decks, working on the old exam samples will be the last stage, I hope you guys agree with this plan and please guys let me know if anybody wants to meet me in person, may be we can help each other, I think it's a very tough exam and it's not a good idea to face it alone!😉 😉
 
I am studying for the NBDE part I also but taking the exam this December. I live in southern california. I could meet up. Let me know if you are interested, thanks.

-Greg