You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Study partner?
Started by ARumi786
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hey! I don't mind finding a study partner to motivate myself too - although self-motivation is vital. 😛 Let me know.Is there anybody out there who is looking for a study partner? Does not matter from which part of the world! I need somebody to motivate me and compete with.....
No problem I'm down for it if any of you guys wanna message back and forth! Currently cramming hard for the DAT and I can say I'll probably be pretty prepared when the time comes
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
feel free to message me if you want lol. i can vent about how much i hate the achiever looool
luckbloodandsweat and/or ak14523 without getting into too much details about our exams etc,
1. how shall we stay in touch with each other on regular basis, like several times in a day-to keep a tab on each other.
2. I live in central time zone GMT-6 and need a buddy between 9am to 5pm on all weekdays. Where are you guys located?
1. how shall we stay in touch with each other on regular basis, like several times in a day-to keep a tab on each other.
2. I live in central time zone GMT-6 and need a buddy between 9am to 5pm on all weekdays. Where are you guys located?
I'm U.S East and sure we can go back and forth on questions and motivate each other! you can start by messaging my inbox and if there's other methods of communication that'd be fine too.
I am in the same exact boat. IN NEED OF HELP!!Hi ARumi or czh do you guys still want a motivator, not necessarily a study partner. I am stuck in a rut studying for my exams and I need someone to bring me back to reality from day dreaming. Thanks!
I'm interested in a study group as well.
Message me whenever. I can usually respond within a day, two max.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm looking for a study partner! Test is mid-march, I can not afford to day-dream as often and have as many mental breakdowns as I did before. Message me! Maybe we can start a group-me or just a chat lobby of some sort to communicate throughout the day?
Also down!!! Let's get this rolling. I take my test March 12. How about you guys?
Does anyone want to make a group like on google chat ?
yeah i'm down for that too
Mines 14th, I'm down to start a group-me or we can even have a group chat on the message boards through the forums! SDN has an app as well incase some of us use just books to study. Or any form of communication works