Study partner?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ARumi786

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there anybody out there who is looking for a study partner? Does not matter from which part of the world! I need somebody to motivate me and compete with.....

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Is there anybody out there who is looking for a study partner? Does not matter from which part of the world! I need somebody to motivate me and compete with.....
Hey! I don't mind finding a study partner to motivate myself too - although self-motivation is vital. :p Let me know.

Hi ARumi or czh do you guys still want a motivator, not necessarily a study partner. I am stuck in a rut studying for my exams and I need someone to bring me back to reality from day dreaming. Thanks!

No problem I'm down for it if any of you guys wanna message back and forth! Currently cramming hard for the DAT and I can say I'll probably be pretty prepared when the time comes

Members don't see this ad :)
luckbloodandsweat and/or ak14523 without getting into too much details about our exams etc,
1. how shall we stay in touch with each other on regular basis, like several times in a day-to keep a tab on each other.
2. I live in central time zone GMT-6 and need a buddy between 9am to 5pm on all weekdays. Where are you guys located?

I'm U.S East and sure we can go back and forth on questions and motivate each other! you can start by messaging my inbox and if there's other methods of communication that'd be fine too.

Hi! I'm looking for a study buddy too! I'm taking class this semester and just starting to study. Maybe we can start a study group.

I am looking for a studying partner as well. This process is starting to become very stressful

Hi ARumi or czh do you guys still want a motivator, not necessarily a study partner. I am stuck in a rut studying for my exams and I need someone to bring me back to reality from day dreaming. Thanks!
I am in the same exact boat. IN NEED OF HELP!!

I am in the same boat. I hope we can put something together. It will be nice to go through this process with others from around the world. Nice to meet you all!

I'm looking for a study partner! Test is mid-march, I can not afford to day-dream as often and have as many mental breakdowns as I did before. Message me! Maybe we can start a group-me or just a chat lobby of some sort to communicate throughout the day?

Also down!!! Let's get this rolling. I take my test March 12. How about you guys?

Also down!!! Let's get this rolling. I take my test March 12. How about you guys?

Does anyone want to make a group like on google chat ?

yeah i'm down for that too

Mines 14th, I'm down to start a group-me or we can even have a group chat on the message boards through the forums! SDN has an app as well incase some of us use just books to study. Or any form of communication works