Study partner?

About the Ads

Teslaport

Jan 8, 2016
  1. Fellow [Any Field]
    luckbloodandsweat and/or ak14523 without getting into too much details about our exams etc,
    1. how shall we stay in touch with each other on regular basis, like several times in a day-to keep a tab on each other.
    2. I live in central time zone GMT-6 and need a buddy between 9am to 5pm on all weekdays. Where are you guys located?

Reactions: 1 user

Aamiracle

5+ Year Member
    Jul 2, 2015
    1. Pre-Dental
      Also down!!! Let's get this rolling. I take my test March 12. How about you guys?

Does anyone want to make a group like on google chat ?

yeah i'm down for that too

Mines 14th, I'm down to start a group-me or we can even have a group chat on the message boards through the forums! SDN has an app as well incase some of us use just books to study. Or any form of communication works

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.