study partner

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i ve just started with biochem .iam planning to take the exam on jan end.iam too serious about the exam.i would b happy if u join me for biochem.we can do it in 7 days.
 
hi there
i am also want to appear in december only,
let me know that how your best plan to crack nbde part 1.
i am in canada.where are you?
bye take care,reply soon.
 
Hi, even m looking for a study partner. I v just starting preparing for nbde I. I would like to begin with anatomy but hv no idea about the reference sources. Can anyone give me a list of books that i can refer.