Study plan for Jan 2013 MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gumbyj

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have an suggestions for a study plan for the 2013 MCAT (most likely January).

I work full-time and I am taking classes in the Fall so my schedule needs to be a bit more unconvential - I can only spend 3 hours/day max.

Right now I am planning on going through the TPR Hyperlearning books, taking notes and making study sheets for all sections based on the AAMC outlines for the next few months while supplementing with Khan Academy and Wikipedia as needed. After that planning on just doing a ton of practice passages (I have pretty much every practice material).

My baseline score is high 20s/low 30s, I have forgotten a TON since pre-reqs. My verbal scores are pretty solid, so I don't need much practice there.

Any suggestions are apprecaited :)

Members don't see this ad.

If you were considering the SN2ed calendar, there are 3&4 month versions for January here:
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=931815

Even if you're not, it could be helpful to follow the basic timing of it, but substitute your TPRH books whenever it says TBR. The verbal you could do 'as-is' on the calendar, the chapters would be a straightforward translation, and once you get to the FLs it'd be the same!