Study schedule help!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

premedman

Future dentist, I hope
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was hoping somone out there could recommend a good schedule to study for the DAT. Ia m the type of person that likes to be organized, and do everything accordingt o schedule. I have the "big kaplan" book. I was wondering how to break up the studying. For example, should i aim to do 4 chapertts of one subject, each day. For exampke, Monday, chapt 1-4 bio, tuesday 5-8 etc? any help would be much appreciated. feel free to pm me

Members don't see this ad.

premedman said:
I was hoping somone out there could recommend a good schedule to study for the DAT. Ia m the type of person that likes to be organized, and do everything accordingt o schedule. I have the "big kaplan" book. I was wondering how to break up the studying. For example, should i aim to do 4 chapertts of one subject, each day. For exampke, Monday, chapt 1-4 bio, tuesday 5-8 etc? any help would be much appreciated. feel free to pm me

This really depends on how long you have to study and how much background you have in each of the subjects. You may want to spend more time in certain sections you are less familiar with and skip other sections you know very well. Your schedule should cater to your needs and it'll be pretty hard for US to develop a schedule for you without knowing a little more about you. :)