1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Study schedule help!!

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by premedman, Dec 12, 2005.

1. premedman

premedman Future dentist, I hope
    7+ Year Member

I was hoping somone out there could recommend a good schedule to study for the DAT. Ia m the type of person that likes to be organized, and do everything accordingt o schedule. I have the "big kaplan" book. I was wondering how to break up the studying. For example, should i aim to do 4 chapertts of one subject, each day. For exampke, Monday, chapt 1-4 bio, tuesday 5-8 etc? any help would be much appreciated. feel free to pm me

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. tinman831

tinman831 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Administrator Dentist Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Dentist

This really depends on how long you have to study and how much background you have in each of the subjects. You may want to spend more time in certain sections you are less familiar with and skip other sections you know very well. Your schedule should cater to your needs and it'll be pretty hard for US to develop a schedule for you without knowing a little more about you. :)