My method is to try to cover about 15 pages a day in one section at a time. I'm also using flashcards - writing down what I think is important information (definitions, concepts, formulas, etc...) and taking about 30 minutes of everyday to review the flashcards I have accumulated thus far.
Sorry guys, but I have to vent/complain/whine-
Does anyone else feel burnt out? In addition to worrying about this exam that essentially determines whether or not we get into pharmacy school (thus ultimately controlling our futures), we prospective pharmacy students already have a full plate a rigorous pre-pharmacy curriculum, tech jobs where we are required to greet the horrible attitudes and general stupidity of ill-tempered patients with a smile, volunteer work that no one else is willing to do, and not to mention membership in clubs/organizations, research assignments, and various other extracurriculars. I dont know about the rest of you, but Im only 19
Isnt this supposed to be the best time of my life?