Study Tips?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ChemistryNerd99

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay, so I'm a senior in high school taking AP Chem, and I find it quite hard. I'm planning on majoring in chem when I go off to college, and I know it's only going to get harder. I believe part of my problem is that I'm not studying effectively. Any study strategies/tips? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

For chemistry specifically: practice problems. Do all of the practice problems that your teacher provides for you, all of the practice problems in the book, and look up extra practice problems online if you feel like you need to. Don't just re-read your notes, that's too passive, you won't absorb much by doing that.

Reactions: 2 users
For chemistry specifically: practice problems. Do all of the practice problems that your teacher provides for you, all of the practice problems in the book, and look up extra practice problems online if you feel like you need to. Don't just re-read your notes, that's too passive, you won't absorb much by doing that.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Don't just re-read your notes, that's too passive, you won't absorb much by doing that. Practice questions is the key to success.

Don't just re-read your notes, that's too passive, you won't absorb much by doing that. Practice questions is the key to success.

Lol I'm not getting the joke here...