studying 4 nbde part 1

Started by belz
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

belz

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi
I'm looking for a "SERIOUS STUDY PARTNER" for nbde Part 1 ...

To study via Skype !
Anyone interested !!!..
Kindly message me
 
Hey guys. Just seeing this thread. Is anyone planning to start studying now for Nbde part one and in need of a study partner do lemme know as I am in search of one.
Thank you and good luck to others
 
Hi did u find ur partners yet ?
What is the basic source for ur study ?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I live in Roseville California
What about u?
Did u start yet and what r ur sources ?
 
I am in Arizona, where are you guys living?
what time do you guys want to start?
how many ours do you want to study in a day?
 
I am trying to solve ASDA released questions and study the subject of the questions that I answered wrong.
HI I will start to study Nbde part 1 this week. Where did you find the asda released questions? I need them, too. Appreciate for any help.
 
HI I will start to study Nbde part 1 this week. Where did you find the asda released questions? I need them, too. Appreciate for any help.
Hello to you all, I have passed both national boards and I am planning to teach the subjects if you are interesting please let me know.
Good Luck ! !
 
HI I will start to study Nbde part 1 this week. Where did you find the asda released questions? I need them, too. Appreciate for any help.
Hi guys,
I am looking for study partner for nbde part 1.
I started dental decks.
Any one is interested?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,
I am looking for study partner for nbde part 1.
I started dental decks.
Any one is interested?

Hi, l am interested. But I need to read all topics once. After than, I have to study with a partner. Now I don't want to waste someone's time...