Studying for internal medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Perrotfish

Has an MD in Horribleness
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of an online lecture series for internal medicine? Or any kind of definite study program that I can force myself to get through? I'm interested in both free and paid programs. I start in a week and would like to have something a little more structured than leafing through Step Up to Medicine and doing UWorld questions.

Members don't see this ad.

Do you not have lectures throughout the rotation?

At my school, medicine is one of the most organized rotations. There are lunch time lectures on most days. You might be able to get through basic topics this way.

Does anyone know of an online lecture series for internal medicine? Or any kind of definite study program that I can force myself to get through? I'm interested in both free and paid programs. I start in a week and would like to have something a little more structured than leafing through Step Up to Medicine and doing UWorld questions.

What if you work through Case Files: Internal Medicine?

Members don't see this ad :)
You can find some Conrad Fischer audio lectures if you do some searching. They are pretty good. Also he has some online lectures through Kaplan. I think you can get a two month subscription for like $200 or something.

There are many excellent free websites with excellent board review articles. Just search them and use AAFP as well.

Hey I'm studying Endocrinology these days and I am looking for a Serious study Partner online. Wanna join? Let me know! :)

I think UW and Step Up are sufficient... Kaplan has good books too. :thumbup: