Studying for the DAT During a School Semester

Started by baigern
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

baigern

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all, I was just wondering if anyone here's successfully studied for the DAT while taking other classes. Now from what I've read, it's better to study during the summer and take it then. That makes the most sense, but I'm just curious on how your schedule would look like for studying for classes and the DAT at the same time. Thanks in advance! 🙂
 
Hey all, I was just wondering if anyone here's successfully studied for the DAT while taking other classes. Now from what I've read, it's better to study during the summer and take it then. That makes the most sense, but I'm just curious on how your schedule would look like for studying for classes and the DAT at the same time. Thanks in advance! 🙂
I tried to initially but I was taking 19 credit hours, so LOL no way studying for DAT was going to happen plus all the EC's I'm involved with.

If you take 12-13 credit hours, one semester of consistent DAT studying should be more than enough to score well.

YS