Studying for the in-service vs long term

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mossyfiber12

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
what do you guys recommend using for in-service exam and for boards, in general vs using for long term studying? There are so many sources out there and each attending I ask has his/her own favorite.

What's the SDN consensus? I am a pretty visual person and do better with diagrams and flowcharts, if it narrows anything down at all...


Your advice and suggestions are always appreciated.
 
Braunwald.
I mean by this time in your first year of fellowship you should at least be on your second reading.

Seriously though: Mayo videos, ACC SAP, Braunwalds question book all seem like pretty reasonable sources
 
Don't have the Mayo videos but I guess I can start with ACC SAP...I was even thinking about reading MKSAP cardiology...