Studying for the OAT!

Started by texasgal
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

texasgal

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am having a very difficult time trying to find good study material for the OAT. Some people say to study from the MCAT books. Is that what I should do? I also wanted to know if the Kaplan classes for OAT are worth it? Do they give you all the materials you need to study for it. I wanted to do well on the test but at the same time, I don't want to shell out $1000.00 for a Kaplan class unless I really have too .Any suggestions on any kind of books that help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!
🙂