studying through kaplan and princeton review- will i be ok?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

titanlord1

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
using kaplan and princeton review, do you think ill be ok? any words of advice? thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Depending what all you retain from them, yes. I feel like they go pretty in depth on the subjects so you should be over prepared almost. I'm using princeton mainly for test taking strategies and some review, because I'm also using dr Collins for practice tests.

Members don't see this ad :)
Is it just me or do the practice questions in Princeton Review's book seem awfully difficult? I really hope it's not just me. I'm getting destroyed by the drills and practice tests that come with that book, and it's making me very nervous.

I'm using Barron's book as well and the questions are much, much easier...

The Kaplan book does a decent job for the biology (you'll see that they have extra sections that are unnecessary and are also missing chunks) and general chemistry. They offer nothing for the math, org chem, and the reading sections. Overall, if you're looking for a hassle free source for studying, stay away from Kaplan.