stupid question.... :( can someone help me out?

Started by cchan2009
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cchan2009

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This might be a stupid question but I am going to ask anyways because it is bugging me to no end.

Are you able to write part 2 if you have not pass part 1?

I have written part 1 3 years ago. I remember being surprised that it said I had pass it despite having a low score 74 or something (I even lost the paper with my move). Now that I am applying to grad school I am surprise to find that the passing score for part 1 is 75. I am register to write the part 2 of the NDBE.

I am pretty sure it said I pass but I can't remember for sure. Help me quiet my mind please!!
 
This might be a stupid question but I am going to ask anyways because it is bugging me to no end.

Are you able to write part 2 if you have not pass part 1?

I have written part 1 3 years ago. I remember being surprised that it said I had pass it despite having a low score 74 or something (I even lost the paper with my move). Now that I am applying to grad school I am surprise to find that the passing score for part 1 is 75. I am register to write the part 2 of the NDBE.

I am pretty sure it said I pass but I can't remember for sure. Help me quiet my mind please!!

As far as I know, the passing score has always been 75 and above. You need to pass NBDE part 1 to attempt part 2. It would have taken you less time to go to www.ada.org and check the candidate guide for NBDE than to register here and post a question.🙄