Stupid Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ornis4

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm finally sending out my last batch of applications, and I'm about to send out PCOM...and I'm not sure how to fill out my check. I know the fee is $50, but I can't seem to figure out who I am supposed to make it out to...is it just PCOM? I apologize for the dumb question...

Members don't see this ad.

ornis4 said:
I'm finally sending out my last batch of applications, and I'm about to send out PCOM...and I'm not sure how to fill out my check. I know the fee is $50, but I can't seem to figure out who I am supposed to make it out to...is it just PCOM? I apologize for the dumb question...

I just wrote out the name of the school. "Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine". They cashed it, so I guess it worked.

JKDMed said:
I just wrote out the name of the school. "Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine". They cashed it, so I guess it worked.

You're the man...thanks.

Make sure if the schools ask for a money order or cashier's check, that you follow their request. You can get a money order quite cheap at any 7-11. Just read through the requirments closely. You don't want the schools to think that you can't follow directions

Good luck all.