sub forum: hospital pharmacy?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

steph pharmD

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi.
I am wondering if anyone else would be interested in a hospital clinical pharmacy subforum? (and who do I ask/petition about this?)

I am fairly new to this site and if I am missing an already existing forum please let me know.

It seems to me that as a practicing clinician, in a hospital setting, that this would be a great place to bounce ideas off of other hospital clinical pharmacists.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi.
I am wondering if anyone else would be interested in a hospital clinical pharmacy subforum? (and who do I ask/petition about this?)

I am fairly new to this site and if I am missing an already existing forum please let me know.

It seems to me that as a practicing clinician, in a hospital setting, that this would be a great place to bounce ideas off of other hospital clinical pharmacists.

Is this an attempt to lock me into a single sub forum which will prevent me from tainting other pharmacists and students alike?

Members don't see this ad :)
not me heck no. I want all students and pharmacists to read the nonsense opinion I have about clinical pharmacy not just the ones who are interested. because im like that!

while intriguing, I think it is important to keep it mixed in with retail stuff.

Without that, I would never read any of the not hospital specific stuff, and would probably lose out on some helpful information! I think it's important that we continue to mingle.

while intriguing, I think it is important to keep it mixed in with retail stuff.

Without that, I would never read any of the not hospital specific stuff, and would probably lose out on some helpful information! I think it's important that we continue to mingle.

Ready for Midyear?

Ready for Midyear?

god no, still recovering from last weekend in NOLA.

a week in vegas just might kill me.

CV needs updated, need to get going on letters of intent. Heck, need to decide if I'm focusing on a j-o-b or a PGY2...

god no, still recovering from last weekend in NOLA.

a week in vegas just might kill me.

CV needs updated, need to get going on letters of intent. Heck, need to decide if I'm focusing on a j-o-b or a PGY2...

Like..updating the CV shouldn't take more than y'know...10 minutes? Just gotta put your residency info right? :idea:

PGY2? Dang...you're up for punishment aren't you...

Like..updating the CV shouldn't take more than y'know...10 minutes? Just gotta put your residency info right? :idea:

PGY2? Dang...you're up for punishment aren't you...

I've been a very busy girl... I think in the last 3 weeks I've done 1 hour-long presentation to the medical residents, a P&T monograph, a journal club, a patient presentation, and worked on my poster for midyear (which was accepted!)

this week I like residency. we'll see about next.