Subject test scores available for October dates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone having trouble viewing or ordering their subject scores online? Only my General test scores are showing up? Are they just not available yet, or do I need to call ETS?

Both of mine are showing up online. Did you take the test in October? If you did, and yours aren't showing up, I think you might want to call ETS.

Members don't see this ad.

Both of mine are showing up online. Did you take the test in October? If you did, and yours aren't showing up, I think you might want to call ETS.

I did take it in October. Uh oh. Just what I need...

I did take it in October. Uh oh. Just what I need...

I wouldn't worry too much about it. Someone mentioned upthread that their general and subject GRE had been filed separately because they registered with slightly different information the second time they tested, and ETS just had to combine the two files.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone having trouble viewing or ordering their subject scores online? Only my General test scores are showing up? Are they just not available yet, or do I need to call ETS?

I've never been able to view my scores online, just the test dates.

I've never been able to view my scores online, just the test dates.

Oh, to clarify--I can't see my scores either. When I go to order score reports, I can see both of my tests as available to send the scores from.

Is anyone else having trouble ordering score reports online? I don't know if the website is not currently working or if there's something wrong with my account....

I figured out what happened with mine. I used my middle initial when I took my subject test and not when I took my general test, so they had me under 2 accounts. I called them and they fixed it that day. The ETS guy was rrally helpful. I don't know if this will help anyone else, but maybe check and see if you have 2 separate accounts. Or call ETS because they helped me!

You can now view your scores for both GREs online for free at ETS.

I figured out what happened. I must have mis-entered my credit card information when I listened to my scores early via phone because my credit card didn't go through. I thought it was weird that I never saw the charges, but thought maybe it just takes a while to go through. Anyway, those jerks charged me a $20 fee in addition to the $12 scores by phone fee due to the mix-up, so now I have to pay them $32 before I can order any more score reports. So ridiculous!

I figured out what happened. I must have mis-entered my credit card information when I listened to my scores early via phone because my credit card didn't go through. I thought it was weird that I never saw the charges, but thought maybe it just takes a while to go through. Anyway, those jerks charged me a $20 fee in addition to the $12 scores by phone fee due to the mix-up, so now I have to pay them $32 before I can order any more score reports. So ridiculous!

I hate ETS more and more every day...

I have been more than a little annoyed with ETS as well and I was just curious if anyone had ever reported them to the Better Business Bureau. I honestly don't know how they can get away with all of their fees and non-disclosure and/or confusing policies. Clearly they are a monopoly-I have no other choice for taking the GRE or ordering reports. There is just something incredibly wrong about it. Maybe I should call Ralph Nader? :laugh:

Oh, to clarify--I can't see my scores either. When I go to order score reports, I can see both of my tests as available to send the scores from.

Hi guys - I ordered some reports about two weeks ago and I actually could see my all my scores online and I don't think I have special powers. :) (I think it's a new feature of the "new" website)