SUBLET available 6-9 months CHICAGO (Northwestern)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lawstudent17

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I have a great FURNISHED Streeterville studio available from 12/15/15-8/15/16 (dates can be negotiated but I prefer someone who can stay until August 2016). This apartment has gorgeous views of Lake Michigan and Navy Pier and the building has a gym, rooftop deck with barbeques, indoor pool, and sauna.

The location is perfect for any Northwestern medical students or anyone working at the downtown hospitals.

I am looking for someone who will be clean, responsible, and respectful of my furniture and belongings. I have nice furniture and my apartment is very aesthetically-pleasing!

Message me for more information.
 
Hi. I am a medical student and will be rotating at some of the city/downtown hospitals from january 2016, for a year. I will like to hear more about your apartment. Can i see some pictures? Also, what monthly rate are you looking at? Does the rent include utilities(internet/cable/water/heat/electricity)? Hope to hear back. Thanks